Optimize Tissue Operations with Best Practices
TAPPI Academy is offering the 2019 TAPPI Tissue 201 – Operations and Runnability Course taking place April 30 – May 1, 2019 in Neenah, Wisconsin.
An exceptional and large panel of instructors is assembled to share their knowledge. This intermediate-to-advanced course will help you:
- Improve tissue quality and consistency
- Understand contributors to waste and downtime
- Learn reliability and maintenance best practices
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
Who Should Attend?
- Machine Supervisors
- Suppliers or other technical people who are new to tissue grades
What Previous Attendees Liked About This Course
"Because of this course, I have a better understanding of the overall process and how each part affects tissue production and quality."
"This course helped me optimize the pilot tissue machine to target better speed, runnability, and look for better value for our members and clients.
"With this course, I was able to ask more questions, bring back improvements and increase my solo troubleshooting.
"I can now review basic conditions of our operations and validate they are in practice."
Register before March 30 to save on individual and group rates!
# # #