Divisions & Committees
Serving industry segments through networking, collaborating and developing events.EXPLORE THE EVENTS CALENDAR
Paper and Board
GET INVOLVED IN THE DIVISION
Welcome to our Paper & Board Division page. The division consists of hundreds of professionals who focus on the mechanical preparation of fibers prior to the paper machine, the preparation and evaluation of the effect of papermaking additives (fillers and chemicals), surface applications on the paper machine, and paper machine auxiliary systems operation.
Division Chair: Paula Hajakian, U. S. Gypsum Inc.
Division Vice Chair: Dale Midyette, Jacobs
The Paper & Board Division's annual event, TAPPICon is the premier opportunity for CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers to gather for the largest pulp and paper technical program in the world.
The Technical Committees of the Paper & Board Division work together throughout the year to solve problems, develop technical papers, plan conference sessions, and more.
Each year, the Paper & Board Division is proud to provide several awards.
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process Control
- Process and Product Quality
- Pulp Manufacture
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals
- Independent Technical Committees
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section