Divisions & Committees
Serving industry segments through networking, collaborating and developing events.EXPLORE THE EVENTS CALENDAR
GET INVOLVED IN THE DIVISION
Welcome to our Pulp Manufacture Division page. The division consists of professionals who focus on the process of converting cellulosic raw materials into pulp including receiving, storing and processing raw materials as well as the mechanical and chemical purification of the pulp for its end use and the recovery of chemicals and by-products from the processes employed.
Division Chair: Tom Mullen, Process Innovations
Division Vice Chair: Mathias Lindstrom, International Paper
Each year the Pulp Manufacture Division co-sponsors the PEERS Technical Conference.
The Technical Committees of the Pulp Manufacture Division work together throughout the year to solve problems, develop technical papers, plan conference sessions, and more.
Each year, the Pulp Manufacture Division is proud to provide several awards.
We are proud to provide TAPPI Connect as a centralized, online resource for our members, consultants and volunteers to network, share knowledge, problem solve and collaborate.
Inside this Section
- Coating and Graphic Arts
- Corrugated Packaging
- International Flexible Packaging and Extrusion Division
- Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET)
- Paper and Board
- PIMA Management
- Process Control
- Process and Product Quality
- Pulp Manufacture
- Women in Industry
- Young Professionals
- Independent Technical Committees
- Chicago Local Section
- Couch Pit University Fraternity
- Empire State TAPPI/New York Canadian PIMA Local Section
- Four States TAPPI
- Gulf Coast TAPPI Local Section
- Lake States TAPPI
- Northeast PIMA/TAPPI (formerly Maine-New Hampshire)
- Pacific TAPPI/Pacific Coast PIMA Local Section
- Southeastern TAPPI Local Section